July 2013 – ICRA Member Janet French
2. Freelance or Official or Captioner/CART:
4. Three to five things we don’t know about you:
1) I have a grandson that is the same age as my youngest daughter. They are both five.
2) My husband and I have six children between the two of us.
3) I HATE snakes……but I have just started hiking a lot, and I have had to adapt to them. We have seen up to three of them on each hike.
Camping, hiking, biking…….I love the outdoors.
Married for 18 years to Allen French. We have one biological child, Saffron (5). I have another daughter, Karma (20). Allen has four children of his own.
7. Worst job:
Some crazy tree hugger who ranted things that were BIZARRE and out there…..he talked a million miles an hour, and then to top it off, he shot off a cap gun to get our attention!! I thought I was going to die of a heart attack. It was at an EPA hearing and a very emotional crowd!!!
8. Best job:
Any job with John Bailey!!!
9. Most interesting job:
One I did at Swan Falls Power Plant…..very LOUD in there, and we are doing a deposition. Also, I did one on a semi once.
10. Favorite vacation, either trip or spot:
We went to Guatemala (Rio Dulce) this last Christmas. It was AWESOME. We are headed to Costa Rica this Christmas; it should be beautiful too!!!!!!